Augustus Hall A/R and A/P Outsourcing Solutions is the division that handles Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payable functions for our clients. Augustus Hall A/R and A/P Outsourcing Solutions works with you to understand your Account Receivables (A/R) and Accounts Payable (A/P) process, formulate a plan for meeting you’re A/R and A/P needs, develop departmental procedures, and train our knowledgeable A/R and A/P professionals to meet your specific goals.
While A/P is often viewed as a “non-value added” activity, outsourcing can streamline the function and keeps it running smoothly, thereby allowing your Finance staff to focus on more strategic issues, such as business expansion.
Outsourcing has become a viable and cost-effective alternative to in-house A/R Collections for many companies because they benefit in a number of ways:
- Increased cash flow in more efficient Accounts Receivable
- Increased efficiency by eliminating the day-to-day operations within a department
- Enhanced ability to focus on your core business operations
- Reduced overhead, staffing and training costs
A finely-tuned accounts receivable collection function is critically important to the cash flow of a business. This requires an investment of time, talent, and resources in order for it to be effective. In our experience, outsourcing has become absolutely necessary for some companies as they realize the overall benefits provided.
“Easy to work with, driven and molded themselves to our organization in such a way as to become a seamless extension of our own finance team.”
Positive Results of Augustus Hall A/R and A/P Outsourcing Solutions
- Flexible, customized solutions to meet the specific needs of your business
- Assistance with Nigerian and international customers
- More than 10 years of combined experience in handling A/R and A/P
- Accurate, timely payments to your vendors by printing and mailing checks and/or performing wire transfers
- Quick, professional resolution to invoice discrepancies
- Seamless interaction with your internal accounts payable system and immediate access to accurate, up-to-date customer information
- Control — you set the business policies by which we operate
- Cost-cutting measures, by eliminating the need to hire and train additional staff
- More time to concentrate on other business critical areas
- Security and confidentiality
- Flexibility — add A/P responsibilities at any time and we’ll grow with you
“The decision to outsource was extensively reviewed and scrutinized. The many benefits realized since outsourcing AR and AP continually reinforce and support the conclusion that we made the right decision.”
Is Accounts Receivable Outsourcing Right For You?
When to consider A/R outsourcing:
- Desire to improve the overall efficiency of your Accounts Receivable operations
- When less than 70% of accounts are current
- Having to deal with high over-60/90 day percentages on past due invoices
- Sales volume being impacted due to low customer satisfaction with collections department
- Increasing levels of inaccurate and/or late payments
What Can Augustus Hall Accounts Receivable Outsourcing Services Do For You
Augustus Hall A/R Outsourcing Services is committed to providing our clients with an unparalleled combination of project quality, customer satisfaction, and ultimately increasing your profit.
Augustus Hall A/R Outsourcing Services’ team of experienced professionals can work to lower your daily sales outstanding (DSO), improve your cash flow operations, and reduce the percentage of your over-60/90 day balances.
- We will proactively manage your Accounts Receivable,which in turn will enhance your customer relationships and improve your company’s profitability through increased sales.
- We are involved in the entire spectrum of the Accounts Receivable Management process and can assist you with one, some, or all of your Accounts Receivable functions.
- We maintain accurate customer file information,in addition to providing you with the vital components of the Accounts Receivable function
- Additional included services:
- Address changes – correct bill to, contact names, departments, email addresses
- Tax information – whether the customer is tax exempt, tax exempt certificates, etc.
- Telephone numbers – A/P contact, fax number, department/end-user
- Statements – requests by customers and auditors
- Disputes – product or service discrepancies Purchase order corrections
- Auditor Requests for Information