Augustus Hall Limited’s Code of Honor (COH) was developed by the Augustus Hall Limited’s Senior Leaders Team in 2010. The COH lays down the rules of behavior adopted in Augustus Hall Limited and aims to build solidarity as well as trust by ensuring that all Augustus Hall Limited team members are held to the same set of standards.
The Augustus Hall Limited Code of Honor:
- We put mission 1st, team 2nd, and individual 3rd.
- We do whatever it takes to accomplish the mission and set high standards.
- We support anyone in need and help to complete a task.
- We do what we say or hold ourselves to account.
- We don’t leave matters unresolved and we don’t hold grudges.
- We go direct in a timely and respectful way.
- We decide and act on important matters with a long-term view.
- We admit, forgive, fix and learn from mistakes.
- We celebrate all wins. We recognize all contributors.
- We keep going for more wins.
- We develop each individual so we can develop as a team.
- We reject prejudice.
- It’s everyone’s job to uphold the code.